Monday, February 3, 2014

About Me



Hi my name is Karen and I have suffered a cunning, baffling and powerful disease all my life - I am addicted to Food. 

You may wonder why I would blog and 'advertise' my compulsion out there in the wicked wide world of the internet - why I might open myself up to ridicule, judgement, criticism and chagrin??   




There are three reasons: 

1. I know that being open and honest about this dis-ease is the surest way to keep me free from compulsive eating.

2. Anything I share on this blog cannot come back to hurt me.  I would tell my story to your face if you were sitting in front of me!

and most importantly -

3.  I have a deep desire to help others who suffer with eating disorders by sharing my journey.


My Poison

My hope is that this blog will inform, give hope and help save someone from the torture of living with an active compulsive eating disorder.  

It won't be all doom and gloom and I can promise a lot of humour too!!  I hope you enjoy what I have to share and if anyone wants to contact me feel free to email me at karen.140@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment